Thursday, April 28, 2016

From the pages of an Indian career woman/wife's diary.

22nd December

Sitting in a doctors chamber, I can't help and wonder that Indians sure are a rare breed. On one hand I see a gentlemen taking appointments for 3 persons at one go in spite of various patients waiting before him in the chamber and in the other,see a sari clad aunt discuss her life's troubles with a complete stranger with utmost honesty.

28th April

"He completes me" reads a post on a friends page on facebook. It has me wondering into the depths of this complete feeling which all couples long for.I very strongly feel that it is very important to be a good individual before you can be someone's better half. It is important to be happy alone before you write your happily ever after story. What do I mean when I say all this ?
I mean that as a person if I don't feel complete and competent I can never help in generating that feeling in someone else. On that note, would add I have my share of bad days too when my husband bears the brunt of my disappointments & failures. You need to retrospect on your actions when you feel unhappy and not blame your partner.







No comments:

Post a Comment